Protech Equipment - a Global supplier of high pressure equipment
Double Head Double Acting Series Hydraulic Pumps
A Double air Head Double Acting reciprocating, positive displacement pump
|The Protech Equipment DHDHDA Series Air Driven Liquid Pump is a Double air Head Double Acting reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor, designed to generate High Pressure Liquid flow. The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the two larger diameter air drive pistons directly connected to two smaller diameter liquid plungers. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate StanDHDArd System hydraulic power units.|
Protech Equipment’s DHDHDA Series Double air Head Double Acting Air Driven Liquid Pumps offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- StanDHDArd models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- X-type Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
Mainly Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel and nitrile seals.
Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel and Nitrile seals are stanDHDArd (other compounds are available as required). All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated. Other material options are available, please contact our office for more information.
|Model||Max Output Pressure|
@ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive
|Max Oulet Flow||Displacement/stroke|
| ||Psi||Bar||Cu Ins/min||L/min||Cu Ins||cc's